|Job Title:||Stock Operative|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gillian Worthing|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 14:20|
We are sourcing Stock Operatives for our prestigious client on the outskirts of Chepstow.
These roles are 8 week Temp to Perm for the right candidates.
Reporting to the Stock Manager you will be required to assist in the efficient, accurate movement and location of stock in the Warehouse. The role involves manual handling, heavy lifting duties and occasional Van or Forklift Truck driving duties.
· Plan optimised use of storage space by effectively allocating stock within the Warehouse environment.
· Ensure high levels of accuracy in stock audits and aisle audits.
· Ensure efficient sighting of stock.
· Assist to ensure efficient rotation and condensing of stock into appropriate locations.
· Assist with investigations of stock anomalies.
· Assist in stock returns and customer returns procedures.
· Assist in the booking of stock onto SYSTEMS. · Assist in the issue of credit notes to customers.
· Update SYSTEMS WITH Stock Movement, Adjustments and Errors file. RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure Customer Collections from Site are dealt with promptly, politely and efficiently.
· Ensure any returned goods are processed promptly and efficiently
· Ensure customers are dealt with in a manner that portrays a professional image.
· Ensure the work area is cleaned and maintained such that it portrays a professional image at all times.
· Complete all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· Limit the use of consumables and inform management of order / stock requirements.
· Ensure goods received into the Warehouse are checked off as complete and correct to manifest, with any discrepancies noted clearly and signed for by both parties on relevant paperwork.
· Ensure high levels of count accuracy at Stock Audits - effectively communicating stock discrepancies, shortages or problem areas to Line Manager or Supervisor.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately as per company requirements.
· Ensure goods received into the Warehouse are checked off as complete and correct to manifest, with any discrepancies noted clearly and signed for by both parties on relevant paperwork
· Ensure that company policy and procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure the appropriate responses are made in a timely fashion to requests / instructions from Management.
· Report any faulty equipment / machinery to the management team immediately
· Carry out any reasonable request / tasks as deemed necessary by the management team.
· Read, understand and action all points in the employee handbook as they become relevant.
· Inform the manager immediately of anything suspicious, unusual, or contradictory to the proper running of the centre.
The successful candidate must good customer service skills, Excell and Word experience and worked as a stock operative in the past.
HOURS OF WORK 6am - 3.30pm 7am - 4.30pm There could be variations including nights at a later date.
Hourly rate £7.83 - £8 depending on experience.
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stock PI Counter - Nights
£10.50 - £15.75 per hour, Benefits: Free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, Temp to Perm
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£9 - £11.25 per hour, Benefits: PLUS new bonus scheme
£9.32 - £9.78 per hour + Attendance bonus
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour