|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Loines|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:58|
Remuneration: £20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Our client who a leading automotive organisation is seeking a Stock Controller to help this well run production line run as smoothly as possible by keeping excellent and accurate stock taking and providing a eye on the quality control of each automotive part that comes into the business prior to going into the bespoke production of the car.
Excellent skills and a management background in stock control covering ordering, storing and picking. A sound knowledge of goods in, logistics and stores administration as well as health & safety.
How to organise it for the greatest efficiency and how to keep it organised when goods are coming in and going out.
Required to add value through purchasing activities to ensure costs and waste are minimal. Talk to suppliers to calculate what storage solutions will work best for our situation and environment.
Skills / Experience:-
• Stock control knowledge and experience is a must.
• Strong excel skills
• Methodical, motivated and hardworking individual with a continuous improvement mind set
• A keen eye for detail and a sound understanding of right first time
• Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach
• Proven record of consistency, responsibility and work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail when entering data
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge or passion for the automotive industry would be advantageous
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9 - £9.5 per hour
£9 - £9.50 per hour
Up to £8.20 per annum
Night Stock Assistant
Up to £11.37 per hour + Holiday Pay
£20950 - £21950 per annum, Benefits: Corporate Perks, Bonus, Great Pension, Buy & Sell Holidays