|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:34|
Duties will include:
• Perform inventory analysis to avoid low stock and overstock.
• Develop inventory plans to ensure smooth product flow.
• Report product issues to merchandising team for immediate resolution.
• Maintain appropriate stock levels according to seasonal promotions and marketing spend.
• Place product orders in a timely manner and track open purchase orders.
• Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines.
• Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
Skills and Experience needed:
• Good Microsoft Excel/Data Base/Word Processing Skills.
• Ability to manage large amounts of data with ease
• Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills
• Are a team player with strong communicative skills
• High Levels of Accuracy and Attention to detail.
• Ability to use own Initiative
• Confident communication skills
• Good organisational skills
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's