|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Smith|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 12:39|
This will initially be placed as temp but will go permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate, therefore we will only be shortlisting candidates who have significant Stock Control experience and this is evident on their CV.
Starting immediately, the hours of work will be 45 hours per week over 5 days, Monday to Friday, 9 hours per day worked between the hours of 6am and 10pm, depending on rota. Some additional weekend work may be required on occasion but this will be agreed with substantial notice.
The successful candidate MUST have good general Office Administration and Customer Service skills and the ability to conduct tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Effective team working skills and a keen eye for detail are also essential attributes required for this role.
Working closely with the Warehouse Manager in order to ensure that all aspects of warehouse stock control and admin functions are maintained to Company/Customer standards, whilst also ensuring that all Company and Customer physical requirements are met within the Warehousing operation,
These to include;
- Assist with daily warehouse checks in order to identify any issues relating to stock levels, stacking, housekeeping etc.
- Ensure that incoming product is managed and stored appropriately in line with customer requirements.
- Provide support with picking customer orders to a specified level if required.
- Maintain the correct physical batch control within the warehouse.
- Complete, maintain and distribute stock reports on a daily basis to relevant parties.
- Data entry/booking out on warehouse systems.
- Administration and overseeing of stock rotation and Warehouse movements.
- Customer liaison regarding returns and stock queries.
Candidates MUST have:
- Substantial Stock Control experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills and a clear communication style (both in writing and verbally)
If you fulfil the criteria above and wish to be considered for this role, please apply online immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's