|Job Title:||Stock Control|
|Salary:||£19500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Rothero|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 11:48|
Fixed Term maternity contract (5-6 months)
Full Time Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
My client is looking for an experience stock controller to join their cast past and growing business.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for product and supply chain administration and to provide reporting support and provide cover for holiday to Supply & Stock Control Manager.
1. Responsible for obtaining all required information from the Product Manager, Marketing Manager and Suppliers to create to a completed stage a product specification sheet, for signing off by Product Manager and Supplier.
2. Signed-off specifications to be issued to Supplier and a central record kept on file for internal reference by all staff.
3. Responsible for ensuring information is entered onto .NET our warehouse stock management system.
4. Responsible for administration and version control of Specification Sheets to be reissued to Product Manager and Supplier for sign off.
5. Keep master files up to date and provide system Reporting which identifies as to what stage Product files on .NET and Specifications sheets are at.
6. Provide support to Marketing Manager with Product Set Up for all products (Inc. Spares Parts for Garden Furniture)
• Provide support for Supply and Stock Control Manager in the following areas:
• Review Monthly Inventory Planning Reports (reviewed weekly)
This would include under supervision, raising purchase orders/chasing suppliers/booking transport/progressing to GRN stages
• Raise and issue works orders
• Check bookings from shipping agents to ensure goods are shipped in line with purchase order expected delivery dates. Obtain loading plans to support bookings.
• Maintaining on .NET purchase order dates and regularly chase suppliers
• Process purchase orders to Goods in Transit, Goods In Inspection stages etc.;
• Report and analyse back orders, detailing and monitoring back order reason
• Issue Goods on Way Load plans and notify all relevant parties of stock arrivals
• Carry out and set up regular perpetual stock checks for offsite storage facilities to ensure that stock is checked at least once. Prior to annual stock take shutdowns.
• Deal with stock via Goods Inwards Procedures including reporting any stock shortages or specification issues to supplier and relevant internal personal
• Ensure Customs documents and POD's central files are kept up to date.
• Responsible for daily shunting planning topping up from outside storage to the distribution site.
• Manage booking in spreadsheet for Goods Inwards
• Run / check Out of Stock email reports and for Customers during peak times.
• Assist with emails and general enquiries relating to Product and Supply
You must have experience working in Stock control / Supply chain within an office.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stock Control/PI Operative Nights
£9.77 - £10.41 per hour, Benefits: overtime pay x1.5p/h
Stock PI Counter - Nights
£9.75 - £15.75 per hour, Benefits: Free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, Temp to Perm
£16575 per annum, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
Warehouse Weekend Nights Part Time
£9.65 - £12.19 per hour