|Salary||£8.50 per hour||Sector||Retail|
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Carry out stock replenishment, whilst ensuring the area you are working in remains tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred but is not essential
- Confident approach towards speaking with the general public
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
We have shifts available from Monday to Saturday 6pm - 10pm, hours per week will vary from 4 - 24 which can be flexible depending on worker's needs.
In return you will be paid an hourly salary of £8.50 per hour.
To apply for this position please click APPLY.