Stewards Waiting Staff - Salisbury
|Job Title:||Stewards Waiting Staff - Salisbury|
|Salary:||Up to £17770 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 15:45|
Waiter - Salisbury -- Work/Life Balance!
A Waiter is required for a large Contract Catering company based in the Salisbury area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the one of the Mess at the site. The company believe in the training and development of staff and are happy to support candidates who would like to gain NVQs. The hours are flexible and can be full or part-time. This would be a great position for someone looking for a work/life balance. A bus service is provided from Salisbury town centre making it very accessible.
Catering Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serving breakfast, lunch and an early dinner
- Occasionally supporting in food service at functions
- Providing excellent customer service
- Cash handling
- Clearing tables
- Operating the tills
Catering Assistant Requirements:
- Some experience in the catering and hospitality industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- Hourly paid at minimum wage level
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work/life balance
- Support with NVQs and career development
- Christmas off!
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £9.00 per hour
X10 Waiting and Events Staff for an exclusive conference venue
£9.10 - £14.25 per hour + meal on duty, free parking
£8.75 - £9.00 per hour
Up to £9.00 per hour