|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Operative|
|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Pool Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 17:36|
Location - Yeovilton
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £17k/£20k
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Operative in the Somerset area for an exciting ever expanding Facilities company. This company are market leaders across the South-West. You will be working at an MOD site and will occasionally be expected to work at other sites on occasions and when required.
Main duties and responsibilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Operative -
- General building including; Carpentry, Joinery, Plumbing, Brick/Block Laying, Tiling and Plastering.
- Carry out PPM, pre-planned maintenance as well as voids.
- Provide costs to be included in quotes for further identified works.
- Represent the company/client whilst interacting with sub-contractors.
Required Experience and Abilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer -
- Able to demonstrate a multi-skilled working experience within a building maintenance or construction environment. (Essential)
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel and work in a variety of locations to meet business requirements.
- Ability to plan work activities and order required materials.
- Compliant with health and safety regulations, assessments and procedures.
- Proficient in the safe use of a range of power and hand tools.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good time management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's