|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for electrical bias M&E engineer to join a well-established building service team working on some of London’s most exciting and prestigious sites.
- Established in 1990
- Clientele include – Aviva, JLT, CLS Holdings and more
- 3 UK Offices based in London, Kent & Essex
- 60 engineers
- Specialise in hard services to blue chip clients
These roles require a well presented electrical engineer who loves a challenge.
You will be working on a one man site providing preventive, service and breakdown on a number of electrical and mechanical equipment.
Will be suited to an experienced engineer who would like to take site ownership.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
· Plant rooms
· Maintenance to emergency lighting, distribution boards, AHU’s , FCU’s, Pumps, Cooling Towers
· Strong electrical knowledge
· Building service experience i.e. basic plumbing , basic mechanical knowledge , ppms
- LV AP qualified or the desire to obtain this qualification
25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday,
ample over time
Training and progression
private health care