|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- £30k - £33k
- 20 days holidays plus 8 stat
- Overtime available on site
- No call out rota
- I am currently representing a well-established building service company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- 4 UK Offices
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
- We are currently looking for 1 engineer to join the ppm team, maintenance of Air Conditioning Units so must have F GAS qualification.
- It’s a static role on the UCL Campus but we do cover 130 buildings all within walking distance of our site office.
- Our engineers are broken down into teams, reactive, ppm and filters.
- Maintenance role carrying out filter cleaning, maintenance of AHU and pumps only.
- Joining a team of circa 15 engineers on site
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB. CO .UK