**** CHEF DE PARTIES - NEWLY OPENED PUB *****
|Job Title:||**** CHEF DE PARTIES - NEWLY OPENED PUB *****|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:09|
£22-24K + Great Bonus Scheme/Progression
FANTASTIC COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Recruiting for Chef De Parties to join a beautifully refurbished pub based near Forest Green which opened in December and has had great success since opening with a fantastic year ahead of them, this is a part of a successful pub group and has had a brand new kitchen added!
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the 6-weekly changing, seasonal fresh food menu, making almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with menu ideas
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To train the junior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen or a catering qualification
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great leader who can take this operation forward
The Reward/Benefits – Chef -
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tips
- Live in if needed
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de partie-Chichester-£22,000+tips+bonus -Gastro Pub
£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + tips, quarterly bonus
Chef De Partie - Gastro Pub - Basingstoke
Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Work/life balance
SOUS CHEF - GASTRO PUB
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Chef de Partie-Thetford-£23,000+tips-Straight Shifts
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + tips