*** CHEF DE PARTIE -FOOD LED PUB - £24K ***
|Job Title:||*** CHEF DE PARTIE -FOOD LED PUB - £24K ***|
|Salary:||£23000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 09:48|
Our client is a popular gastro pub located in Hampton Court. This pub is part of a successful pub group and they offer excellent career progression opportunities. They are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their team. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days, 45 hours per week.
As a Chef De Partie you will have the opportunity to work across all sections of the kitchen and continue to progress your skills and will be a key role in supporting the Sous Chef and the Head Chef
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Hampton Court):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie (Hampton Court):
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or a Demi Chef looking to progress
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working with fresh food desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The Reward/Benefits – Chef De Partie(Hampton Court):
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discount in the other pubs
To apply for this role simply press the ‘APPLY’ button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's