*SOUS CHEF - NEWLY OPENED FOOD LED PUB*
|Job Title:||*SOUS CHEF - NEWLY OPENED FOOD LED PUB*|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 12:04|
£26-28K SALARY + TIPS ON TOP
BRAND NEW KITCHEN
Live In Available
Recruiting for a Sous Chef to join a leading pub group who are looking for a passionate, dedicated and talented Sous Chef to join one of their sites near Dorking, this is a new site for the company and is currently undergoing a refurbishment, it is a beautiful building with a brand new fully fitted kitchen.
The site has settled in to a £35k site in January, so expecting £50k - £60k+ in summer.
You will work alongside the Head Chef to enhance the food offering and drive the business forward.
You will deputise in the Head Chef’s absence, confidently managing the kitchen and mentoring your team. You will assist in the overall running of the kitchen, cooking high quality meals for high volume as well as assisting in menu design.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Dorking):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Dorking):
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous experience as a Snr CDP or Sous Chef
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working with fresh food desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef (Dorking):
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Staff discount
- Long service awards
- Endless progression available
- Flexibility to move to different sites.
To apply for this role simply press the ‘APPLY’ button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's