Stakeholder Engagement Manager
|Job Title:||Stakeholder Engagement Manager|
|Salary:||£21.00 - £25.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 12:19|
This is an interim role to start ASAP for an initial 6 month period and will pay between £21.00 and £25.00 per hour dependant on experience.
The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will play a central part in the organisations strategic and stakeholder engagement, with responsibility for ensuring good stakeholder knowledge and coordinating stakeholder activity across the organisation, working with senior leaders on their personal communication plans, and pursuing on delivery of our corporate messaging communications objectives such as assisting with speech writing and preparation of external presentations. Duties include:
- Work with senior executives to update the organisations stakeholder contact map
- Ensure Departmental contact plans are up to date and monitor how they are being used.
- Produce stakeholder mailouts for key publication releases
- Produce a forward strategic programme for staff to speak externally
- Help produce speeches and briefings as needed.
- Produce stakeholder newsletter and listening post.
- Accompanying senior team to speeches when needed
- Helping run and organise stakeholder events
- Management of the Communications Executive
The ideal Stakeholder Engagement Manager will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ability to write concisely, be accurate on grammar, present clearly and persuasively.
- Have excellent communication skills and be adept at engaging with a diverse range of internal stakeholders at a senior level.
- Speech-writing experience is a bonus.
- Clear concise written English
- Proven experience of coordination of stakeholder management either within or outside the Civil Service
- Project management experience
- Highly motivated and ready and take lead responsibility for stakeholder activity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's