- Job Reference: 00006250-1
- Date Posted: 8 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: £20.00 to £35.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a Registered General Nurse, looking to provide support in the current fight against Covid-19 in the North East? Are you looking for flexible shift patterns and an opportunity to work with an NHS Trust rated Outstanding by CQC?
If so, we urgently want to speak to you!
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Shift patterns: days, nights, evenings, and weekends available. (Flexible)
All necessary training provided.
Rates of pay: £19.00 - £32.00 per hour!
The successful applicant will have:
· Clinical skills looking after patients with physical health needs.
· Be available within the next 2 weeks to begin supporting.
· Have a current NMC registration.
· Be comfortable supporting patients with Covid-19.
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
· 24hr support available from Randstad, and having one dedicated consultant and point of contact, who knows you and your needs.
· Access to free, accredited training (both practical and online) which contributes to your NMC revalidation requirements for participatory learning.
· Excellent rates of pay - overtime rates for weekend, night and Bank Holiday working.
· £300 referral voucher given every time you refer a friend to work for Randstad.
· Access to the exclusive Randstad Ambassador Club and the ability to climb to a higher tier 1, 3, and 5 years of continuous service.
· Benefits and discounts app offering you amazing discounts on high street brands, restaurants, holidays and much more.
Due to the current demand within our NHS, We are able to complete all necessary compliance for Nurses within 48 hours of registrations!
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact the Newcastle Nursing team on (phone number removed) or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing