- Job Reference: 00006985-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Porthcawl, Mid Glamorgan
- Salary: £18.00 to £20.00
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Staff Nurse required in Porthcawl, up to £18 per hour with flexible shifts and full/part time hours available
Video or telephone interview available due to Covid-19
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant home in Porthcawl. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
• Staff pension
• Death in Service - Financial assistance to Next of Kin
• Child Care Vouchers
• Sponsorship offered
• Long term service awards
• Profit share scheme
• Employee Care Awards
• Retail Vouchers, Holiday discounts, Leisure savings & Vehicle Benefits.
• Depending on your role you could also receive; paid breaks, free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform, Quality bonus and the option to buy additional annual leave.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy