Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Job Reference: 00027522-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ewenny, Glamorgan
- Salary: £17.00 to £18.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Staff Nurse required in Ewenny, Bridgend , up to £18.00 per hour, Days/Nights (Full & Part Time)
Video and telephone interview available due to Covid-19
Job Ref: AB10989
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Days & Nights (Full & Part Time)
Care: Dementia, General Nursing
Salary:up to £18.00/hr
Desirable: Fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
How would you like to work for a passionate and professional care centre in the Uk?
My client requires a dedicated StaffNurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Ewenny, Bridgend. My client offers dementia and general treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights (Full & Part Time).
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Registered General Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy