- Job Reference: 00039647-1
- Date Posted: 18 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SQL Developer to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will require excellent Microsoft SQL skills to manage and develop existing Intersurgical IT systems including our Enterprise Resource Planning system, and to assist with the implementation of planned projects. The position is a varied role requiring you to work with departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
This role will be located in our Walsall office, in the West Midlands area. Initially the role will be home based whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place, however when conditions permit you will be working from our Walsall office.
SQL Developer Requirements:
Proven experience working with Microsoft SQL Databases in the following areas:
- T-SQL (data definition and data manipulation)
- SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- Performance tuning with large volumes of data
- Knowledge and understanding with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent communication.
- High level of commitment.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Able to make decisions and self manage.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Methodical, organised and structured approach to work.
Why Join Intersurgical:
You will be joining a company where our people work together to meet our company goals. We have a strong family feel, a friendly working environment and extend a warm welcome to all new employees. We are looking for commitment, a strong work ethic and flexibility in all our people and reward those that demonstrate these qualities. Intersurgical is only as good as the people who work for us and we value all of our employees
About Intersurgical Limited:
Intersurgical was formed in 1982 in the UK and started with a modest range of respiratory products. Since its inception, the company has continued to grow and develop and today is the respiratory care specialist in airway management, anaesthesia, critical care and oxygen & aerosol therapy.
The company was formed with seven people, producing a limited product range for the UK hospital market. Today, we employ over 3500 people, producing an extensive product range sold worldwide. We operate across five manufacturing sites and have direct sales operations in over 25 countries and a number of export offices located throughout the world supporting our network of speciality distributors.
Through a constant programme of new product and market development Intersurgical is today one of the market leaders for high quality respiratory care products for the hospital sector worldwide.
Our products are seen as easy to use, technically superior and of the highest quality. The product range is innovative and we will continue to develop and implement improvements.
Location: Walsall Office
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Type: Full time, permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 40 hours
Benefits: Family feel company. Flexible working hours. Training and progression opportunities. Annual performance and salary review. 22 Days holiday increasing with length of service. Subsidised gym membership. Matched pension contributions with length of service. Cycle to Work Scheme.
Closing date: 28-02-2021
You may have experience of the following: SQL Developer, T-SQL. SSIS, SSRS, Database Development, Database Developer, etc.