SQE Senior Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||SQE Senior Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£67000 - £300000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Haripersad|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 11:42|
- Responsible for planning the formulation of supplier management mode, modifying and implementing relevant supplier management regulations, so as to improve the level of the supplier system management.
- Planning and implementing of potential supplier’s access audit.
- Planning and implementing the selection of the mass production suppliers.
- Carrying out the supplier APQP management planning after the supplier is designated and assisting the supplier to improve the quality before the delivery of various sample parts, as well as the improvement of production line risks and bottleneck points.
- Planning supplier PPAP audit, auditing the PPAP date of the supplier product, and conducted on-site PPAP audit for supplier.
- Planning and implementing annual supplier audit.
- Responsible for the analysis, countermeasure and verification of the quality problems of outsourcing parts, so as to improve the quality of outsourcing parts.
- The internal and external unification of the inspection standards shall be made to confirm the consistency of the inspection standards of both parties; and the supplier shall be instructed to revise the inspection standards if there is any difference.
- Responsible for training professional SQE personnel, and at least 3 persons are trained every year, and can independently guide suppliers or carry out APQP within the company, quality problem solving, quality tools application and other work.
- More than 15 years’ experience in supplier management of foreign or joint-venture automobile manufacturers (GETRAG, Punch, Mercedes-Benz, Asin and BMW) or automatic transmission projects, able to use quality tools to solve the quality problem of external parts(especially parts with different processes, such as stamping, machining, forging ) and assembly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£16 - £25 per hour
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Senior Design Engineer
£37000 - £42000 per annum