|Salary||£9.50 - £19 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
SQA holds a fantastic reputation as an employer and Pertemps have been working in partnership with them for numerous years to supply temporary members of staff.
We are recruiting for the Events Servicing department and we have several positions available. You must be able to start on Tuesday 17th April and be able to work overtime on a regular basis including weekends.
Successful candidates will be flexible with hours and available until mid July. Overtime rates are paid over 37 hours.
£9.50 ph for first 37 hours
£14.25 ph for any hours over 37
£19.00 ph for overtime on a Sunday
- Basic administration tasks (photocopying, collating, completing forms etc)
- Gathering and preparation of materials for internal and external events
- Moving quantities of materials (training will be given)
- Transportation of confidential materials to and from events
- Set-up of registration desk area
- Meet and greet those running and attending the events
- Driving to and from venues in Edinburgh, Lothians, Glasgow, Stirling and Fife
- Morning, evening and weekend working required
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Be able to understand written and verbal communications
Qualifications and Experience
- Full and clean British driving licence - vehicle will be provided
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The SQA provides an excellent working environment, modern open plan office, café serving breakfast and lunches, coffee shop, excellent onsite parking and public transport links to and from Edinburgh/ Midlothian.
Please apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com to register your interest, arrange a registration and get the ball rolling!