|Job Title:||SQA Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 10:50|
If so, we have the ideal job role...
The role of the Senior SQA Engineer is to manage the Plant SQA /SQD Function with the aim of improving quality.
- You will assist with the management and development of the Plant SQA function
- Responsible for management and development of supplier partnerships, ensuring transparent communication and feedback of performance
- Manage the introduction of new Bought-out Parts ( BOP) with the support of the Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer ( ASQ ) and the Programme Quality Manger
- Management of an efficient and effective APQP process for all new BOP's
- Manage the Production Part Approval Process ( PPAP )
- Manage the containment and validation of existing BOP's where the parts are the subject of problem solving activities
The ideal candidate will have...
- A Degree in engineering with a specialisation in Quality
- Minimum 3 years experince in an SQA in an industrial environment
- You will be results oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
This is a full time, permanent role based in Banbury Oxfordshire.
The salary for this role is up to 30k based on previous experince.
If you have the above skills and experince, why wait... APPLY NOW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's