- Job Reference: 00039592-1
- Date Posted: 18 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £60.00 to £70.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
ABC Teachers are currently working with a large number of secondary schools in Brownhills that are looking for cover supervisors on a day-to-day basis from Easter 2021. Call Rebekah on (phone number removed) for more information.
The role of a cover supervisor
As a cover supervisor you will be expected to deliver pre set lesson plans to pupils of all key stages in accordance with the schools’ policies and guidelines. No subject knowledge is required, just a keen interest in education, and making sure students are on task and completing the work set for them.
This role is an excellent way to be earning while gaining experience within education establishments.
Do I need any qualifications to become a cover supervisor?
No formal qualifications are needed to work for ABC Teachers as a cover supervisor, just experience working with children in ANY setting (that we can reference).
Sports Coach (any discipline)
What do I need to do in order to start working?
Before you can start working for ABC Teachers, we need to conduct an online interview, to ensure your suitability for the role, as well as a registration process which includes running a DBS for you (unless you have one already).
The first step is by submitting your CV to this application or e-mailing your CV to (url removed).
Where could I be working? And what days?
ABC Teachers work with all secondary schools in south Staffordshire, so where you choose to work is up to you, we offer you the work, and its up to you which location you choose.
Cover Supervision work is flexible to suit all individuals, you can choose to work 1 day per week, or full time with everything in between.
What will I be paid?
Pay rate varies depending on experience but starts from £60 per day up to £80 per day.
Apply below, call Rebekah on (phone number removed) or e-mail your CV to (url removed).
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application