- Job Reference: 00073075-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £38,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
SpLD Assessor – Working from home – Based anywhere in the UK
* Role: SpLD Assessor
* Home based within the UK
* Job type: Employed - Full-time/Part-time
* Sector: Occupational Psychology
* Fast growing company
* Opportunities for Progression
* The salary for this SpLD Assessor position will be paid between £30k - £38k. There might be some further flexibility for the right candidate.
As part of our clients next stage of growth, they are excited to have a partnership between psychologists and SpLD Assessors, they believe a first in the field. They are recruiting APC holders to deliver diagnostic assessments for dyslexia, DCD (Dyspraxia) and ADHD, and possibly dyscalculia (dependent on experience with this). They are flexible in terms of associate/employed work and part-time/full-time work. They also offer ongoing support and training on assessments, so please apply or enquire if interested.
* A current Assessment Practicing Certificate, preferably with at least one renewal
* Experience in conducting specialist diagnostic assessments in line with SASC guidance with knowledge of appropriate recommendations for examination adjustments in Higher Education
* An advantage would be to have knowledge of current JCQ regulations for examination access arrangements
* Confidence, experience and a passion for supporting individuals who are neurodiverse
* An understanding of how to support and improve the skills of neurodiverse individuals
* A keen desire to extend their knowledge and widen their experience
* Excellent ‘people’ skills; qualities of empathy and patience
* Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
Travel will be required throughout the UK and Ireland as required. Travel will be subject to public health guidelines relating to COVID-19.
Experience and Qualifications
* APC (Assessment Practising Certificate).
Wayman Education is a UK based recruitment agency which specialises in Education recruitment, recruiting for Primary and Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges in all sectors. We recruit for all type of positions whether Permanent, Temporary or Day to day.
To be considered for this SpLD Assessor position please send your application through as soon as possible to Giles Bullock