|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
One of the UKs' foremost boatbuilders is currently looking to expand its team with the addition of an Application Engineering Assistant.
The design office needs to expand to cope with the ongoing demand of the loyal customer base. Famed for building a very high quality product, this top flight employer is seeking someone with the drive and ambitious to work to the highest standards at all times!
The role will be to provide administrative support throughout the design department and collating all of the technical information in the business, reporting to the Application Engineering Team Leader.
- Maintaining project documentation including; drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, request for quotations, vendor communications and project documentation
- Assisting with updates to internal layout systems
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and team members to collate technical information to develop specifications, and optional equipment lists
- Working with estimators , creating and recording quotes for clients
- Issuing technical information across all departments
- Developing and implementing department procedures and standards
- Assisting Design Engineering team and Marketing with additional tasks
- Occasional travel to other sites (UK based)
This role would be well suited to someone who is exceptionally organised and methodical who has the ability to work well across the whole team. The right candidate will be able to manage and coordinate projects with minimum supervision and work well under pressure.
Desirable experience is knowledge of the marine industry and experience in a design office environment, and ideally the right person would be able to use design software.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please call Alisha on 02380 63 33 99!