On-Site Customer Support
|Job Title:||On-Site Customer Support|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Packwood|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:23|
As Customer Support based within our customer site in Aberdeen, you’ll ensure that excellent and effective customer service is delivered at all times.
As our customer contact, you’ll understand their needs, resolving queries and working to establish a productive and profitable relationship. You will be responsible for all inventory held on site.
- Monitor, replenish and order stock to onsite automated vending machines
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to customer contractual requirements at all times, responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Source and supply special or new products for the customer as required
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and within required timescales
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of any products required.
The ideal candidate:
- Warehouse experience and Driving Licence are essential
- Previous experience in customer facing roles, with excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and resolve issues
Hours: 38 hours per week, on a two week rota basis (example below):
Week 1 and 2 – Nightshift
Week 3 and 4 – Day shift
Week 4 and 6 – Backshift
Week 7 and 8 – Nightshift
Week 9 and 10 – Day shift
Week 11 and 12 – Backshift
Some weekend working will be required, this is flexible and arranged locally. You will usually have 1 week on, 3 weeks off.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivaled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's