Space Planner / Mechandising Planner
|Job Title:||Space Planner / Mechandising Planner|
|Contact Name:||Xavier Ayling-Brasnell|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 14:55|
Acorn is recruiting for Dynamic Space Planner's for an expanding company these are temporary to permanent positions with a competitive salary.
Ideal candidates will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player who is customer focused, flexible and able to adapt to changes in business priorities.
As a space planner your responsibilities will include:
· Designing merchandising solutions that run in the line with the company's aspirations and will help drive sales.
· Creating Visual Merchandising guidelines which are clear and coherent for teams in store to follow.
· Working alongside Buying and Logistic teams to make decisions regarding the display of key product ranges.
· Conceptualise and detail new display methods.
· Occasional store visits will be an essential part of the remit, enabling you to establish and review new displays in store, whilst supporting the implementation and development of guidelines.
Essential skills and requirements:
· Visual Merchandising and Retail experience.
· A good understanding of design, colour theory and seasonal trends.
· Ability to analyse data in order to make commercial decisions.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills, with a good eye for detail.
· A confident manner - the job will entail a lot of communication both internally and with stores.
· The ability to self-manage and work as an individual, taking ownership of a project.
· Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign is essential.
· Experience in using Sketch-Up or similar 3D package is an advantage.
· Full driving licence is preferable for occasional site visits and overnight stays.
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell at Acorn on 01752 265 500 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's