SOUS CHEF - WEDDING VENUE - £25-28K
Recruiting for a strong, passionate and dedicated Sous Chef for an incredible Event Catering Company based at one of their very successful in Yateley, this is a great company who provides the finest quality and modern British food to privately owned wedding venues/estates around the UK.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for good food showing skill and creativity in their cooking, calm under pressure and be able to work in a small team. Experience in weddings and conferences, 100+ covers, plated preferred, together with a strong background in food led establishments.
Exceptionally good hours with few late nights.
* 2 years' experience in a Junior Sous Chef position used to providing for 100+ covers
* Own transport is essential due to the location
* Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in the UK
* Report to the Head Chef
* Some lone working
* H&S - training will be given
* Food Hygiene - training will be given
* Exceptional hours with only a few late nights - 40hrs per week - 5 days out of 7
* Competitive rates of pay
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Trips, tickets to concerts and activities
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.