|Salary||£25000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Bonus + Own Transport is a Must||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A Sous Chef is required in a high end Public House that has a seasonally changing menu. Based on dishes that we love to cook and eat, rather than a theme or a single concept. The south west offers a great choice of ingredients for the pub to work with. Where possible they source all of their fish, meats and vegetable products from the West Country.
The pub works on a 4 day on 3 day off basis with Every Sunday and Monday off.
The Pub offers great opportunities to get involved with the cookery courses that are a natural extension of their love for food, a chance to slow down and enjoy creating food from simple ingredients. Also the pleasure it brings to a shared table of family and friends.
• Deputising in the Head Chefs absence
• Training coaching and developing the team
• Assisting with ordering and menus
How to be successful:
• Excellent knife skills
• Takes pride in their work
• You should be able to cost dishes correctly and be used to working towards a target GP%.
• Experience with food safety, health and safety and knowledge of food allergens.
• Motivated, eager, has good time management skills and can work well without supervision
• Good salary of up to £25,000
• Training & Progression.
- Tips + Bonus
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.