Sous Chef - Traditional Free House - Kington St Michael
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Traditional Free House - Kington St Michael|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 15:23|
Sous Chef - Traditional Free House - Kington St Michael - £23,000 - Straight & Split Shifts
Are you currently working as a chef de partie and looking to take the next step in your career?
My client is a privately owned, traditional village free house, situated in the peaceful and picturesque village of Kington St Michael, just 2 miles from Junction 17 of the M4 and close to other popular local villages such as Castle Combe, Badminton and Lacock.
As the Sous chef your main duties will include:
- Day to day running of the Kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
- Preparation and ordering of required food stuffs for the Kitchen.
- Ensuring that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
- To maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen at all times.
- To ensure all chefs and kitchen porters are adequately trained on the appropriate section and informed of any relevant changes.
- To act as a manager in the absence of the Head chef and inform Kitchen staff of any relevant changes.
What is in it for you…?
- Employee recognition rewards
- Meals whilst on duty
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Perm Hub - Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's