|Salary||£27000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef needed for a beautiful independent gastro pub based in Thorpe, Surrey. This pub gives great autonomy and flexibility to the chefs so that you can help create seasonal menus and really implement your creativity and flair.
Key information on the Sous Chef job:
- ASAP start
- Permanent contract
- 45 hours per week
- Straight shifts – either early or late shift
- Great shift patterns
- Work for an independent business
- Help create menus using fresh, local suppliers
- Salary of £28k
- Great location
Key Responsibilities for the chef will include:
- Work alongside another Sous Chef directly under the management team
- Supervise and develop the junior chefs in a team of 5
- Menu creation
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
- You must have worked in a fresh food environment at Sous Chef level
- Ability to motivate a team
- Can work under pressure
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.