Sous Chef - Sidmouth
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Sidmouth|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: Accommodation + Tips|
|Contact Name:||Dave Carlisle|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 13:38|
Centre of Sidmouth
An opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef to be recruited for this beautiful location in South Devon. The ideal candidate would have similar experiences working at a Sous level or the property would be willing to see up and coming Senior Chef de Partie’s for the role that are looking to develop their career within the hospitality industry. Working a 5/7 day week and up to 45 hours, there may be times when business needs means a change in site but within distance of the venue.
• To write and prepare general menus and special event menus in liaison with the executive head chef.
• Preparing food in areas of the kitchen assigned by a superior and to carry out cleaning and any reasonable duties requested.
• Work with the Company’s Kitchen Manager and Second Chefs and Management to ensure economies of purchasing are maximised across all sites.
• Helping to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhering to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
• Assisting the Head Chef in the effective and efficient organisation, supervision and control of the kitchen operation.
• Preparing, cooking and portioning of all dishes to the hotel’s standards of quality and quantity.
• Reporting for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and protective clothing and adhering to specified grooming standards
• Salary of up to £24,000.
• Share of Gratuities
• Discount in one of the company’s sites off food and beverage.
• Discounts off online shopping system.
• Discount Health Scheme.
• Live In Accommodation provided at a small charge
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Chef - Sidmouth - Up to £35,000 - Hotel
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Company benefits + Bonus
£13.46 - £13.46
£26000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
£10.00 - £12.50 per hour
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum