|Salary||£22000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A privately owned gastro pub located in the beautiful area of Fordingbridge serving freshly prepared locally sourced food at lunch and dinner. Currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their brigade. As a Sous Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week on a various shift pattern on a 45 hour per week contract.
Free live in is available, due to location own transport is essential if living out.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Fordingbridge):
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Fordingbridge):
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a busy fresh food Restaurant/Pub
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent not essential
- Hard Working & Food Focused
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef (Fordingbridge):
- Salary of up to £22k per annum
- FREE Live in accommodation onsite
- Great tips
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.