Sous Chef - Prestigious Private School £19,000 - All over time paid - Term-Time Only - 7.30am-4pm Monday to Friday - Southampton Area
Prestigious private school in the Southampton area are looking to recruit a Sous Chef to work Monday to Friday and take this unit to the next level with the Head Chef.
You will be working 40 hrs per week with some weekends for functions.
What do you need to get the job as a Sous Chef (Southampton)
- Previous Contract Catering experience preferably in the Education sector
- Catering qualifications at 706/1 706/2 or NVQ 2
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- IT literate
Main responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Southampton):
- Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
- Prepare special dietary requirements
- To promote skilled and appropriate care to individual clients
- Maintain a healthy environment
- Staff Management
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef (Southampton):
- £19,000 - All over time paid
- Work life balance
- Term-Time Only
- Monday to Friday
- Company benefits
How to Apply: PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.