Position: Sous Chef
Location: Newbury, RG18
Type: Permanent - 37.5 hrs week - 5/7
Fed up of working late nights?
Look no further....
We are looking for an experienced chef to join one of our clients in the Newbury area.
You will work 5/7 on an early shift (06.30-14.00) or late (11.00-20.30) to a set roster shared with a colleague.
You will be required to provide the highest standard of food to set recipes and adhere to company and legal food safety requirements.
Functions will allow you to be creative and develop fine dining menus.
They will provide the required training and uniform.
£12 per hour.
37.5 hours per week.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
Menu planning - Recording food temperatures - Preparing reports
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Gaby at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.