|Location||Tadworth, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
**** SOUS CHEF - CONTRACT CATERING - TADWORTH ****
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7AM UNTIL 3PM
This is a flagship Business & Industry site in Tadworth, Surrey. They have approximately 1300 people on site, consisting of a staff restaurant, deli bar, hospitality and vending. They are currently recruiting for a passionate Sous Chef to join their team, you will be driven, enthusastic and motivated to work alongisde the Head Chef in new menu ideas and concepts as well as the overall management of the kitchen and your kitchen team.
You will be involved in the preparation & creation of high quality food, assisting with both individual and team development. Working with fresh & nutritional food and you will be passionate about excellence & keen to inspire our food offer with innovative ideas.
You need an experience in catering for high volume but to the highest standard as well as hospitality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Head Chef and assist in the overall running of the catering department
- Develop menus, new concept ideas
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Monday to Friday Role
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.