|Location||Lyndhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £28000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Benefits - Sous Chef:
- Annual salary of £28,000 + Tips
- Good working hours
- Excellent tips
A fabulous and independent Pub situated in Lyndhurst they are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to assist in leading their brigade. This restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce. As a Sous Chef you will work a minimum of 35 hrs. a week but may be more depending on business needs. As a Sous Chef you will work Various Shifts - 5/7 Days - great salary and progression!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- Training other Chefs
- Cooking food to a high standard
- Maintaining health and safety and food hygiene
- Ordering and stock control
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- Experience working at Sous Chef/Jnr Sous Chef level
- NVQ or City & Guilds in catering preferable
- Experience working with fresh food
- Be able to work to a high standard in a busy environment
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company