Sous Chef - Lymington - £28,000 - £30,000 + Tips - Gastro Pub
Food led Country Pub with rooms in stunning New Forest area is welcoming an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to join the professional, hardworking team. A well-known and respected establishment that offers a good opportunity for progression, great conditions of work, friendly and helpful team and the top salary on the market. They serve an excellent choice of mouth-watering meals with all dishes home made on the premises.
Working 5 out of 7 days, on a minimum of 40-45 hrs per week.
- Prepare and cook meals from scratch
- Stock control/ordering
- Health & Safety/Food hygiene
- Train and develop the team
- Experience as a Junior Sour or Sous Chef working with fresh produce
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £28k - £30k
- Opportunities for progression to Head Chef in there other pubs.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019