Sous Chef - Luxury Hotel - Hampshire
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Luxury Hotel - Hampshire|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 16:54|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef in a 5 star contemporary and luxury Hotel, located in Farnborough. The main purpose of this role is to help lead, inspire, motivate and be accountable for the restaurant alongside the Head Chef.
This is a great chance to earn a brilliant level of prestige on your CV, being 2nd in command in this high end, reputable place. Ideal background would be someone from a rosette or Michelin rated establishment
Main duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef - Farnborough
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Working with the more junior members of staff and training them
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
What you need to be successful in the Sous Chef role – Farnborough
- Past experience working in Rosette establishments with experience in Banqueting.
- Strong man management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- NVQ’s level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Salary of up to £30K per annum + Tips
- 5/7 days per week
- The chance to join a prestigious establishment
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's