Sous Chef - Near Newbury - High End Pub with Rooms up to £28,000 P/Annum
Are you currently working as a Sous Chef and looking to take the next step in your career? You would be working for an expanding pub group with great career opportunities.
As an award-winning employer, my client believes that investment in each and every one of their staff members is key to the success of their business and happiness of their customers.
This pub/restaurant with rooms is a busy site offering high quality traditional British menu using locally sourced, seasonal produce.
* Day to day running of the Kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
* Preparation and ordering of required food stuffs for the Kitchen.
* Ensuring that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
* To maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen at all times.
* To ensure all chefs and kitchen porters are adequately trained on the appropriate section and informed of any relevant changes.
* To act as a manager in the absence of the Head chef and inform Kitchen staff of any relevant changes.
* Always act as a responsible, professional Assistant Manager with staff and guests
What is in it for you…?
Skills and Career Development opportunities
Employee recognition rewards
Meals whilst on duty
Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
Live In available
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.