|Location||Lewes, East Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef-Lewes-Gastro pub-£24,000+paid overtime+tips
A Chef is required for this independently owned Gastro Pub in Brighton Area. This pub is situated in a lovely location and operates an all fresh food Gastro Pub menu with produce supplied locally.
Working 5 days or 8 shifts- Mixture of Shifts, joining a strong team of chefs in its brigade .
48 hours a week, with paid overtime and tips on top of your salary.
Accessible by public transport.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support in the daily running of the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience as a strong CDP in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred but not essential
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £24,000 + Tips, plus paid overtime - salary depending on experience.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.