|Location||Isle of Wight||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Isle of Wight
Seafood Restaurant £26,000.00
A Sous Chef is required for this popular restaurant on the coast of the Isle of Wight. They are owned by a local family and pride themselves on offering freshly cooked locally sourced produce.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days.
Previous experience as a strong sous chef with longevity essential.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Hands on Management of the Kitchen
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Stock Control
- Train and develop the team
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Experience as Sous Chef in a quality hotel or restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £26,000.00
- Excellent opportunities to progress