|Salary||£24000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
£24k plus Tips
Work for an award winning pub
2nd chef needed for a beautiful gastro pub in the Dorking area.
This award winning gastro pub is a destination for passers-by and tourists within the area. The site itself is medium sized and intimate, they focus on quality rather than quantity. You’ll work in a small, tight-knit team, where you’ll have a great chance to learn and develop under the Head Chef.
Key information on the Sous Chef Job:
- Permanent contract
- 45 hours per week roughly
- Tronc on top of salary
Benefits of the Sous Chef role:
- Great training and progression
- Good pay and bonus
- Free car parking
- Help with menu creation
- Work with a fantastic team
- Learn and develop under a fantastic Head Chef
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.