Position: Sous Chef
Location: Wantage, OX12
Hourly Rate: Up to £30,000
My client is looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at a beautiful village Freehouse in Oxfordshire.
This Michelin guide pub serves 100% fresh homemade food to an exceptional standard, using the best local produce available. My client is looking for a Head chef who is passionate about food that can deliver 2-3 rosette standard food in a pub environment.
This award winning establishment can boast:
- Member of the Michelin Guide
- The Good Hotel Guide - Editor Choice
- The Sunday Times - Top 100 best places to stay
- Muddy Stilettos - Best destination pub
- The Good Pub Guide - Pub of the year runner-up
- Camra - Country pub of the year
- Member of Sawdays guide
The ideal Head Chef would have the following experience & attributes:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience of menu writing and costing.
- Be a real team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Must have a real passion for food and producing the best for your guests
- Be able to motivate and train junior members of staff.
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets.
- Be experienced & responsible for P & L's and is able to hit and exceed financial targets.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
What's in it for you….?
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 + Bonus
- Opportunity to join a real foodie company with a focus on quality
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 or for more details or to discuss other opportunities.