Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Winchester - £27,000 - Live in
Sous Chef required for this very busy, food led destination pub located in Winchester. The restaurant boasts an impressive choice of fresh, homemade locally sourced food served daily.
You will be working 48-50 hours per week 5/7 days per week.
Live in Accommodation provided if needed…
Your main responsibilities as Junior Sous Chef will include:
- Assisting the Sous in running a section within the kitchen, deputising in absence of Sous Chef
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the other Chefs in the Kitchen
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Senior CDP / Junior Sous Chef level in a similar establishment at 2AA Rosette level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Great salary of £27,000 + Live in Accommodation provided if needed
- Share of tips, meals on duty
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.