Sous Chef - Education Site - £11.50 per hour - Winchester
Sous Chef required for an Education site based in Winchester.
As Sous Chef you will work on a 40 hours a week contract based on 52 working weeks per year.
You will work 5 days out of 7 days per week - with some weekends and evenings off.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Experience at Sous Chef level, experience at Rosette level beneficial.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Great hourly rate of £11.50p/h, 40 hours a week contract.
- Central location
- Some items of uniform provided
- Entitlement to statutory holidays
- Eligible to become a member of the company's pension scheme (after probation period)
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.