Sous Chef - Education Site
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Education Site|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 13:13|
** Must Drive **
Sous Chef needed for a prestigious contract caterer with a site based in Richmond. This is an education site, but they would look for someone who comes from a strong fresh food background.
- 46 weeks per year (school open 42 weeks with a skeleton crew working for the remainder of the weeks)
- 4 – 6 weeks off + time during the term
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Service
- Straight shifts, 40 hours per week
- 1 week of earlies/1 week of ‘late’ shifts (7pm finish)
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Richmond)
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Running a section within the kitchen
Main duties and responsibilities Sous Chef (Richmond):
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Head Chef in the daily preparation of food
- Supervising the junior chefs
- Seasonal menus
What you need to be successful in the Sous Chef role (Richmond):
- Experience at Sous Level, within a high standard environment.
- Passionate about food
- Can supervise and lead teams
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's