|Location||Eastleigh, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef - Eastleigh - £23k - £25k - Garden Centre + Live in
Location - Eastleigh
Full Time Permanent
Salary: £23k-£25k per annum
We are recruiting for a Second Chef to work in a well-known Kitchen within a Garden Centre. Offering great opportunities to develop and progress within the company, (new restaurant opening in 2020) whilst offering you a work/life balance.
You will work 5/7 days, Shifts will be straight.
Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm - Sunday 9am to 5pm. However you must be flexible to work 2x evenings per week.
Due to location own transport is essential.
- Evenings & some Weekends OFF!!
- Great opportunity to develop & progress within a great company
- Competitive salary of £23k-£25k per annum.
- Straight Shifts
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef (Eastleigh):
- To supervise and motivate the Junior Chefs
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Eastleigh):
- Experience at Sous Chef level
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019