|Salary||£27000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
I am seeking a strong Sous Chef to work alongside the head chef to lead the kitchen team at this beautiful country pub between Abingdon & Oxford. This Pub has a great location and coupled with the companies' signature food and service this is a great opportunity for an aspiring Head Chef of the future.
Role: Sous Chef
Location: Near Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £27,000 + tips
As a Sous Chef you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
As Sous Chef you will have duties including:
* Fresh food preparation
* Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
* Setting and reviewing GPs
* Managing wage targets
* Stock control
* Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return our Sous Chefs will get:
* Competitive salary package plus tips
* Work/life balance - 48-hour contract
* 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
* Sharesave and pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Long service awards
* Free food on shift
* Career development opportunities and support
* Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
* Chef days out
* Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we're looking for an ambitious and committed Sous chef with a passion for fresh food.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.