Sous Chef - Contract Catering - Salisbury - £20,650.50
As a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK, WE currently recruiting for an experienced Head chef for a large site in the Salisbury area.
Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress within the company and also with a range of company benefits on offer.
As a Head Chef you will work Monday to Friday with only 1 weekend in 4 required.
A great hourly rate of £10.59 p/h & all overtime is paid time on top of the 37.5 hours a week and is optional. All shifts will be straight usually either early morning or mid-morning starts which allows you to have your evenings all to yourself.
Christmas, NYE & Bank Holidays Off too…..
- Evenings Off
- Great opportunity to develop & progress within a great company
- Competitive £10.59 per hour + overtime is paid
- 37.5hrs per week
- Straight Shifts
- Only working 1 weekend in 4
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Experience at Sous Chef level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019