|Salary||£10.88 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
40 HOURS A WEEK
Job title: SOUS CHEF
Location: ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRE
Salary: £10.88 PER HOUR
Shifts: 40 HOURS A WEEK, STRAIGHT SHIFTS, 6AM UNTIL 230PM or 1030AM UNTIL 7PM
Rewards and Benefits:
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts – work either mornings or afternoons.
- Paid overtime
- Career progression opportunities
Are you looking for a new challenge within a leading contract catering company?
We’re looking for a dedicated Sous Chef to join a great team working for a well-known contract catering company based at a defence unit in Aldershot, this site caters for around 250-500 covers so it is bulk catering and a busy unit.
This role is offering straight shifts and a great work/life balance. Working around 1 in 3 weekends, 40 hours a week shifts being either early which is 6am until 230pm and the late shift is 1030am until 7pm
Main duties and responsibilities Chef in Aldershot :
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
What you need to be successful in the Chef in Aldershot :
- Experience at Sous Chef level or similar background
- Qualified NVQ or equivalent
- Good communication
- Works well under pressure
- Previous experience in contract catering
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.